Introducing a Newly Designed and Engineered Bosch Combination Oven Featuring a Speed Oven and Wall Oven with a Smooth-Close Door.
- The Bosch Speed Oven Cooks Faster than a Traditional Oven and Can Also be Used as a Microwave.
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose Door Shut.
- The Color TFT Control Panel with SteelTouch Buttons is Easy to Use.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry.
Meat Probe takes guesswork out of cooking.
The built-in roast thermometer is perfect for maintaining the right temperature in the food – just insert into the food, connect with the oven and select the required core temperature. In this way, for example, your roasts or fillets will always be perfectly tender using the soft cooking method.
- Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Programs: No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode, Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing Heat in Cavity Finishes Cooking Process
- Two Halogen Lights Provide Superior Cavity Illumination
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. F100°-450°. Two Separate Time Intervals can be Programmed
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety