Smooth Ceramic Glass
The smooth ceramic glass surface makes cooking and cleaning especially easy.
Boost your cooking.
Sometimes you just need a little extra boost when cooking. The improved SpeedBoost function in our electric cooktops adds even more power to speed up the cooking process.
Your temperature, your way.
Juggling multiple pots and pans on different power levels can be confusing and frustrating. With PreciseSelect, an intuitively designed control panel allows you to select the cooking zones and set the specific power level you want quickly and easily.
Control at your fingertip.
PreciseSelect Premium controls on our induction and electric cooktops offer premium usability during cooking. The choice of desired cooking zones, power levels and individual functions are direct and intuitively easy together with a wider LED illuminated display. The light line on power level bar and cooking zones illuminate in a more intense way when one of them has been selected.
- Bridge Element Accommodates Oblong Pans and Many Diameters of Cookware
- Ceramic Glass:this smooth surface makes cooking and cleaning especially easy.
- SpeedBoost offers shorter heat-up times for liquids.
- PreciseSelect - direct cooking level selection.
- PreciseSelect Premium offers 17 Power Levels for Each Cooking Zone
- Black-glass Seemless Design
- Cooktop Design Coordinates with Bosch Ovens and Ventilation
- Dual Elements Offer the Capability to use Multiple Pan Sizes
- Bridge Element Accomodates Oblong or Oversized Pans and Griddles
- SpeedBoost - Delivers More Power to Speed Up the Cooking Process
- PreciseSelect - Direct Cooking Level Selection - 17 Settings for Precise Control
- Use the Kitchen Timer to Measure Cooking Time or as a Reminder
- CleanLock - Prevents Unwanted Changing of Settings While Cleaning Spills
- Two-Level Heat Indicator - Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentially Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
|Cooking zone 9
|Location of 9th heating element
|Cooking zone 8
|Location of 8th heating element
|front middle / central
|Cooking zone 7
|Type of 7th heating element
|Power of 7th heating element (kW)
|Location of 7th heating element
|Dimension of 7th heating element (in)
|Dimension of 7th heating element
|Cooking zone 6
|Location of 6th heating element
|Cooking zone 5
|Type of 5th heating element
|Power of 5th heating element (W)
|1.4 ; 3.6 kW
|Location of 5th heating element
|Dimension of 5th heating element (in)
|6" ; 9"
|Dimension of 5th heating element
|140 ; 230 mm
|Cooking zone 4
|Location of 4th heating element
|Cooking zone 3
|Type of 3rd heating element
|Power of 3rd heating element (W)
|Location of 3rd heating element
|Dimension of 3rd heating element (in)
|Dimension of 3rd heating element
|Cooking zone 2
|Location of 2nd heating element
|Cooking zone 1
|Type of heating element
|Power of heating element (W)
|Location of 1st heating element
|Dimension of 1st heating element (in)
|Size and Weight
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
|1/4" 4 " x 31" x 21 1/4"
|100 x 788 x 540 mm
|Cooktop-based hood control
|Basic surface material
|Power of the heating elements
|1 x 1.2 KW, 1 x 3.6 KW, 2 x 1.8 KW
|Dimensions of the heating elements
|1 x 14,0 cm , 1 x 23,0 cm , 2 x 18,0 cm
|Total number of cooktop burners
|Type of appliance width
|Self-sufficient cooker control
|Self-sufficient electro hobs
|Color of surface
|Design - line
|Number of electric elements
|Number of electric cooking zones
|Type of frame
|Number of gas burners
|Number of halogen elements
|Total number of cooktop burners
|Number of radiant elements
|Number of electric warming zones
|Residual heat indicator
|Power cord length